Thursday, July 28, 2016

How to Increase Clash of Clans Gems with Proof

Today i will show you how to increase Clash of Clan gems.
I have two id one is Town hall - 9 and another is Town hall - 11. I checked this with my Town hall - 9. After 1 day, i have seen that my Gems increase 200 to 230 and then after 2 days i again check and seen that my Gems 500+.
See the proof from below image

Gems 221

Clash of Clan Gems Hack

Gems 1420

Clash of Clan Gem Increase Apps

Gems 5273

Clash of Clan Gems

Requirement

  • Your age must be 13+
  • Town hall must be 9,10,11 but you can try on 8
  • You will get gem only one device(1 id). Example: i have "Town hall-9" and "Town hall-10" id now i can not use this to get gem Town hall 9 and 10 at a time from one device. I need to use it any of one.

How to use:

  • First download this app from this link (Size: 150kb)
  • After install, open this app.
  • Then wait for few moment and you will be connected
  • Then go at the bottom and click on Get started 
  • Then you will see "Gold elaxar gems" box. From there select Gold elaxar gems as you wish and click on ok
  • Then they will ask some of your game information. Fill it with correctly and click on ok.

If you do everything correctly then they will confirm you and within 24 hours you will get the Gems like me. Ha ha if you find gem or face problem comment in this post.
Thanks